Half day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels (Code: CC 1/2D)
- Departure: 8:30 AM
- Pick up at SMH: 8:00 AM - 8:15 AM
- Return: 15:00 PM
- Drop off at the tourist agency
Cu Chi used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War. Visitors to our country should not miss a visit to this underground village with us intricate network of over 200 km of tunnels at Ben Dinh, 50 km from Ho Chi Minh City. Do not miss the experience a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. In addition, green paddy fields along the road to Cu Chi, and see local peasants at work and buffaloes led by children…These are really pleasant sights and will offer you some insights into Vietnamese agriculture as well (Extra: you can use the gun here!).
- Price: 136.000 VND/PERSON
- Including: A/C bus, English speaking tour guide
- Excluding: the tunnels's admission fee: 80.000 VND/person
The prices may be changed without notice.