Cu Chi Tunnels - Cao Dai Temple (Code: CD - CC 1D)
- Departure: 8:00 AM
- Pickup at SMH: 7:30 AM - 7:45 AM
- Return: 18:30 PM
- Drop off at the tourist agency
Firstly, you will go straight to Tay Ninh to visit the Great Cao Dai Holy See, a place of pilgrimage for quite a few South Vietnamese people and for those who are interested in Cao Dai sm – this is a unique religion that you might never expect to encounter. In time for its noontime prayer service, you will enjoy peculiar hymns with followers attired in livery red, yellow, blue and white. Quite a scene for the eye and for snapshots. Following is lunch in Tay Ninh. Then on return to Ho Chi Minh City we will stop at the underground village at Ben Dinh in Cu Chi Dist., which was used by the guerillas during the Vietnam War.
- Price: 178.000 VND/PERSON
- Including: A/C bus, English speaking tour guide
- Excluding: the Tunnels's admission fee: 80.000 VND/person
The prices may be changed without notice.