Mekong Delta 2 days tour (Code: MK2CB)
- Routine: SAIGON - CAI BE - VINH LONG - CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET
- Departure: 7:45 AM
- Pick up at SMH: 7:15 AM - 7:30 AM
- Return: 19:00 PM
- drop off at the tourist agency (situated on the backpacker area)
Day 1: CAI BE - VINH LONG - CAN THO
For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (3 hours drive).
After arrival in Cai Be, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetations of Mekong Delta and the lively floating market buyers bargaining. Next a rowing boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits and visit the daily activities the handicraft villages of local people. Break time for lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here have a pleasant time riding bicycles to the villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock.
hen continue on boat to Vinh Long city for a land market, the bus will take you to Can Tho. Overnight at the hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG – SAI GON
Cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by local boat, we will see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop… Stops at Can Tho market where a bus will drive you back to HCM City with a stop at Mekong Rest Stop. Trips end at the toruist agency around 19:00 PM
Price: 565.000 VND/PERSON
- Including: A/C bus, English speaking tour guide, boat trips, bicycle, entrance fees, 1 simple Vietnamese lunch and mini hotel (sharing or double fan room).
- Option: A nice cruise boat from Vinh Long to Can Tho by the sunset time (3 hours drive). Extra 294.000 VND/PERSON
The prices may be changed without notice.